Position: Freelance full stack developer
Summary: Toptal is a company who hires the most talented individuals for doing quality freelance work for quality clients.
- Developed an Ethereum-based application's backend and web frontend parts with Laravel and VueJS
- Integrated a brokerage web application with Zoho CRM.
- Generated styled excel spreadsheets for a physician practice management service.
LifeWorks Jan 2015 - Dec 2018
Position: Backend PHP developer
Summary: LifeWorks (formally known as WorkAngel) located in London is a company producing a platform for a benefit system and achieving workplace social engagement in a fun way with the help of gaining achievements and badges. This has been where I have been gaining the most knowledge, being surrounded by very talented and inspirational fellow programmer colleagues, and being exposed to many different points of view for problem solving.
- Develop with PHP the backend side of the JSON REST API which is used by the Web frontend, Android and iOS
- Use ReactJS and jQuery to enrich the frontend our administration platform which is a separate project using the same API.
- Write unit and end-to-end tests to ensure future extensibility of the platform
- Receive and write code reviews
NetEfficiency Nov 2012 - Nov 2014
Summary: NetEfficiency Ltd. is a web development agency and was the first company in London I was working for. Here I was responsible for development of various websites, among which was Smallcharities and various worldwide versions of Autoglass.
- Migrate a legacy PHP project from ZF1 to using ZF2
- Rewrite from scratch a booking management tool such that it be completely decoupled from the fixed booking process, making it extensible and its decoupled API usable by many projects
- Migrate an old booking administration system to using Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Help all colleagues move from the legacy SVN VCS to using Git
Stylers Ltd. Apr 2011 - Oct 2012
Summary: Stylers is a web development agency located in Budapest, Hungary. Here I was developing from scratch many different kinds of websites including promotional Facebook web apps.
- Work with Facebook's OAuth and other social networks' APIs to create Facebook apps and integrate with our platform
- Refactor parts of the CMS to vastly reduce the steps needed to start on a new project
- Maintain high knowledge of each browser's quirks, especially IE7
PPT Group Ltd. Sep 2010 - Apr 2011
Position: ExtJS developer
Summary: PPT Group is a web development company in Budapest that also had in-house project. I was responsible for their biggest in-house project.
- Develop a UI-rich social network platform using ExtJS 3
- Dive deep in the depths of the source code of the framework for purposes of debugging